Mitochondrial DNA analysis of Hokkaido Jomon skeletons: Remnants of archaic maternal lineages at the southwestern edge of former Beringia
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 346–360, November 2011
How to Cite
Adachi, N., Shinoda, K.-i., Umetsu, K., Kitano, T., Matsumura, H., Fujiyama, R., Sawada, J. and Tanaka, M. (2011), Mitochondrial DNA analysis of Hokkaido Jomon skeletons: Remnants of archaic maternal lineages at the southwestern edge of former Beringia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 346–360. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21561
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 17107006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!