This article was published online on 29 July 2011. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 16 August 2011.
Evaluating microevolutionary models for the early settlement of the New World: The importance of recurrent gene flow with Asia†
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 539–552, December 2011
How to Cite
de Azevedo, S., Nocera, A., Paschetta, C., Castillo, L., González, M. and González-José, R. (2011), Evaluating microevolutionary models for the early settlement of the New World: The importance of recurrent gene flow with Asia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 539–552. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21564
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 2008 112-200801-02850
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica, Argentina. Grant Number: PICT 2007-01585
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!