This article was published online on 29 July 2011. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 16 August 2011.
Evaluating microevolutionary models for the early settlement of the New World: The importance of recurrent gene flow with Asia†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 539–552, December 2011
How to Cite
de Azevedo, S., Nocera, A., Paschetta, C., Castillo, L., González, M. and González-José, R. (2011), Evaluating microevolutionary models for the early settlement of the New World: The importance of recurrent gene flow with Asia. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 539–552. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21564
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 2008 112-200801-02850
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica, Argentina. Grant Number: PICT 2007-01585
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.