Changes in orientation of attritional wear facets with implications for jaw motion in a mixed longitudinal sample of Propithecus edwardsi from Ranomafana National Park, Madagascar
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 116–133, September 2011
How to Cite
Blatch, S., Boyer, D. M., King, S. J., Bunn, J. M., Jernvall, J. and Wright, P. C. (2011), Changes in orientation of attritional wear facets with implications for jaw motion in a mixed longitudinal sample of Propithecus edwardsi from Ranomafana National Park, Madagascar. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 116–133. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21565
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2010
- Evolving Earth, NSF GRFP, Academy of Finland, National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0622544, BCS-0721233
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!