The impact of dental impairment on ring-tailed lemur food processing performance
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Special symposium issue: Primate Dental Ecology: How Teeth Respond to the Environment
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 238–248, June 2012
How to Cite
Millette, J. B., Sauther, M. L., Cuozzo, F. P. and Ness, J. L. (2012), The impact of dental impairment on ring-tailed lemur food processing performance. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 238–248. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21571
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2010
- University of Colorado (to J.B.M. and M.L.S)
- the St. Louis Zoo (FRC 06-1)
- the University of North Dakota (SSAC and Faculty Seed Money Award)
- ND EPSCoR (to F.P.C.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!