The role of tooth enamel mechanical properties in primate dietary adaptation
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Special symposium issue: Primate Dental Ecology: How Teeth Respond to the Environment
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 171–177, June 2012
How to Cite
Constantino, P. J., Lee, J. J.-W., Gerbig, Y., Hartstone-Rose, A., Talebi, M., Lawn, B. R. and Lucas, P. W. (2012), The role of tooth enamel mechanical properties in primate dietary adaptation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 171–177. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21576
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation, National Research Council, George Washington University Research Enhancement Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!