Technical note: Estimating sex using cervical canine odontometrics: A test using a known sex sample
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 486–489, November 2011
How to Cite
Hassett, B. (2011), Technical note: Estimating sex using cervical canine odontometrics: A test using a known sex sample. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 486–489. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21584
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2011
- Wenner Gren Foundation; Dissertation Fieldwork. Grant Number: 7718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!