The presence of nuclear families in prehistoric collective burials revisited: The bronze age burial of montanissell cave (Spain) in the light of aDNA
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 406–413, November 2011
How to Cite
Simón, M., Jordana, X., Armentano, N., Santos, C., Díaz, N., Solórzano, E., López, J. B., González-Ruiz, M. and Malgosa, A. (2011), The presence of nuclear families in prehistoric collective burials revisited: The bronze age burial of montanissell cave (Spain) in the light of aDNA. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 406–413. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21590
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: SRG 2009-566
- Spanish MCT project. Grant Number: CGL2008-0800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!