A dental topographic analysis of chimpanzees
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Special symposium issue: Primate Dental Ecology: How Teeth Respond to the Environment
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 276–284, June 2012
How to Cite
Klukkert, Z. S., Teaford, M. F. and Ungar, P. S. (2012), A dental topographic analysis of chimpanzees. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 276–284. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21592
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation
- Leakey Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!