Vertical clinging and leaping revisited: Vertical support use as the ancestral condition of strepsirrhine primates
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 323–335, November 2011
How to Cite
Gebo, D. L. (2011), Vertical clinging and leaping revisited: Vertical support use as the ancestral condition of strepsirrhine primates. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 323–335. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21595
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!