Activity patterns in the Sahara Desert: An interpretation based on cross-sectional geometric properties
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 423–434, November 2011
How to Cite
Nikita, E., Ysi Siew, Y., Stock, J., Mattingly, D. and Mirazón Lahr, M. (2011), Activity patterns in the Sahara Desert: An interpretation based on cross-sectional geometric properties. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 423–434. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21597
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2011
- The Society for Libyan Studies
- The Leverhulme Trust
- Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation
- A.G. Leventis Foundation
- Cambridge European Trusts (George and Marie Vergottis Cambridge Bursary)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!