The correspondence between proximal phalanx morphology and locomotion: Implications for inferring the locomotor behavior of fossil catarrhines
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 3, pages 435–445, November 2011
How to Cite
Rein, T. R. (2011), The correspondence between proximal phalanx morphology and locomotion: Implications for inferring the locomotor behavior of fossil catarrhines. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 435–445. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21599
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0849204, IGERT 0333415
- Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst. Grant Number: A0981106
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- New York University GSAS
- New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology, New York University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!