Growth and the development of sexual size dimorphism in lorises and galagos
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2012
How to Cite
O'Mara, M. T., Gordon, A. D., Catlett, K. K., Terranova, C. J. and Schwartz, G. T. (2012), Growth and the development of sexual size dimorphism in lorises and galagos. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21600
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS- 0503988
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!