Evaluating ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta) from southwestern Madagascar for a genetic population bottleneck
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January 2012
How to Cite
Parga, J. A., Sauther, M. L., Cuozzo, F. P., Jacky, I. A. Y. and Lawler, R. R. (2012), Evaluating ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta) from southwestern Madagascar for a genetic population bottleneck. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 21–29. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21603
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- St. Louis Zoo. Grant Number: FRC Grant 06-1
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0531988
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0922465
- National Science Foundation Minority Postdoctoral Fellowship
- The Connaught Fund of the University of Toronto
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Primate Conservation Inc.
- The American Society of Primatologists (Conservation Grant)
- The Lindbergh Fund
- The St. Louis Zoo (FRC)
- The John Ball Zoo Society
- The National Geographic Society
- The University of Colorado-Boulder (Council on Research and Creative Work, Innovative Grant Program)
- University of North Dakota
- Faculty Research Seed Money Council
- Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences Award Committee
- North Dakota EPSCoR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!