The red queen and her king: Cooperation at all levels of life
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Supplement: Yearbook of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue Supplement 53, pages 3–18, 2011
How to Cite
Weiss, K. M., Buchanan, A. V. and Lambert, B. W. (2011), The red queen and her king: Cooperation at all levels of life. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 3–18. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21608
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS 0725227, BCS 0343442
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH063749, MH084995, NIDCR R01DE018500, R01DE018500-02S1
- Penn State Evan Pugh Professors' Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!