Mitochondrial haplogroup C4c: A rare lineage entering America through the ice-free corridor?
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 35–39, January 2012
How to Cite
Kashani, B. H., Perego, U. A., Olivieri, A., Angerhofer, N., Gandini, F., Carossa, V., Lancioni, H., Semino, O., Woodward, S. R., Achilli, A. and Torroni, A. (2012), Mitochondrial haplogroup C4c: A rare lineage entering America through the ice-free corridor?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 35–39. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21614
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- Progetti Ricerca Interesse Nazionale 2009 (Italian Ministry of the University)
- The Sorenson Molecular Genealogy Foundation
- FIRB-Futuro in Ricerca (Italian Ministry of the University)
- Fondazione Alma Mater Ticinensis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!