Research Article/Symposium Intro
New developments in the origins and evolution of Native American populations
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue 4, pages 491–494, December 2011
How to Cite
Long, J. C. and Cátira Bortolini, M. (2011), New developments in the origins and evolution of Native American populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 491–494. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21620
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!