The roles of the immune system in Women's reproduction: Evolutionary constraints and life history trade-offs
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Supplement: Yearbook of Physical Anthropology
Volume 146, Issue Supplement 53, pages 134–154, 2011
How to Cite
Abrams, E. T. and Miller, E. M. (2011), The roles of the immune system in Women's reproduction: Evolutionary constraints and life history trade-offs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 146: 134–154. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21621
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
- The Leakey Foundation (EMM)
- The National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Improvement. Grant Number: BCS-0750779
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research (ETA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!