Alberto Gómez-Carballa, Ana Ignacio-Veiga, and Antonio Salas contributed equally to this work.
A melting pot of multicontinental mtDNA lineages in admixed Venezuelans
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 78–87, January 2012
How to Cite
Gómez-Carballa, A., Ignacio-Veiga, A., Álvarez-Iglesias, V., Pastoriza-Mourelle, A., Ruíz, Y., Pineda, L., Carracedo, Á. and Salas, A. (2012), A melting pot of multicontinental mtDNA lineages in admixed Venezuelans. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 78–87. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21629
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2011
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: SAF2008-02971
- Fundación de Investigación Médica Mutua Madrileña. Grant Number: 2008/CL444
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!