Brief communication: The oldest pliopithecid record in the Iberian Peninsula based on new material from the Vallès-Penedès Basin
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 135–140, January 2012
How to Cite
Alba, D. M., Moyà-Solà, S., Robles, J. M. and Galindo, J. (2012), Brief communication: The oldest pliopithecid record in the Iberian Peninsula based on new material from the Vallès-Penedès Basin. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 135–140. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21631
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: CGL2008-00325/BTE, RYC-2009-04533
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 754 GRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!