The use of biocultural data in interpreting sex differences in body proportions among rural amazonians
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 113–127, January 2012
How to Cite
Vercellotti, G. and Piperata, B. A. (2012), The use of biocultural data in interpreting sex differences in body proportions among rural amazonians. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 113–127. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21636
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2011
- Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research Inc. Grant Number: 6861
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS 0201936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!