Technical note: Quantitative measures of iris color using high resolution photographs
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 1, pages 141–149, January 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, M., Gozdzik, A., Ross, K., Miles, J. and Parra, E. J. (2012), Technical note: Quantitative measures of iris color using high resolution photographs. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 141–149. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21637
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2011
- Government of Ontario (ERA), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI), Ontario Innovation Trust (OIT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!