Spatial and temporal ecological diversity amongst eocene primates of france: Evidence from teeth
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 201–216, February 2012
How to Cite
Ramdarshan, A., Merceron, G. and Marivaux, L. (2012), Spatial and temporal ecological diversity amongst eocene primates of france: Evidence from teeth. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 201–216. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21638
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-08-JCJC-0017—ANR-ERC PALASIAFRICA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!