Nondestructive sampling of human skeletal remains yields ancient nuclear and mitochondrial DNA
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 2, pages 293–300, February 2012
How to Cite
Bolnick, D. A., Bonine, H. M., Mata-Míguez, J., Kemp, B. M., Snow, M. H. and LeBlanc, S. A. (2012), Nondestructive sampling of human skeletal remains yields ancient nuclear and mitochondrial DNA. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21647
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
- University of Texas at Austin
- Washington State University
- Pedro Barrié de la Maza Foundation
- UC MEXUS
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!