Russian ethnic history inferred from mitochondrial DNA diversity
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 341–351, March 2012
How to Cite
Morozova, I., Evsyukov, A., Kon'kov, A., Grosheva, A., Zhukova, O. and Rychkov, S. (2012), Russian ethnic history inferred from mitochondrial DNA diversity. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 341–351. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21649
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research; Grant numbers: 10-06-00274-a and 11-06-12026-ofi-m-2011
- Program of the Fundamental Research of the Presidium of Russian Academy of Sciences “Biological diversity”
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.