Brief communication: Two human fossil deciduous molars from the sangiran dome (Java, Indonesia): Outer and inner morphology
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 472–481, March 2012
How to Cite
Zanolli, C., Bondioli, L., Mancini, L., Mazurier, A., Widianto, H. and Macchiarelli, R. (2012), Brief communication: Two human fossil deciduous molars from the sangiran dome (Java, Indonesia): Outer and inner morphology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 472–481. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.21657
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2011
- Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst
- des Amis du Musée de l'Homme of Paris
- Centre de Microtomographie at the Univ. of Poitiers (CdM)
- The Synchrotrone Trieste
- The MNHN Paris
- The CNRS-INEE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!