Surnames in Chile: A study of the population of Chile through isonymy
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 380–388, March 2012
How to Cite
Barrai, I., Rodriguez-Larralde, A., Dipierri, J., Alfaro, E., Acevedo, N., Mamolini, E., Sandri, M., Carrieri, A. and Scapoli, C. (2012), Surnames in Chile: A study of the population of Chile through isonymy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 380–388. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22000
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- Italian Ministry of Universities and Research (MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!