Surnames in Chile: A study of the population of Chile through isonymy
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 380–388, March 2012
How to Cite
Barrai, I., Rodriguez-Larralde, A., Dipierri, J., Alfaro, E., Acevedo, N., Mamolini, E., Sandri, M., Carrieri, A. and Scapoli, C. (2012), Surnames in Chile: A study of the population of Chile through isonymy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 380–388. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22000
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- Italian Ministry of Universities and Research (MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!