Adrenal androgen production in catarrhine primates and the evolution of adrenarche
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 389–400, March 2012
How to Cite
Bernstein, R. M., Sterner, K. N. and Wildman, D. E. (2012), Adrenal androgen production in catarrhine primates and the evolution of adrenarche. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 389–400. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22001
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
- George Washington University's Signature Program for Academic Excellence
- Columbian College of Arts and Sciences
- George Washington University's Dilthey Fund for Collaborative Research
- the Graduate College
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS0827546
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.