Testing Bergmann's rule and the resource seasonality hypothesis in Malagasy primates using GIS-based climate data
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 401–408, March 2012
How to Cite
Kamilar, J. M., Muldoon, K. M., Lehman, S. M. and Herrera, J. P. (2012), Testing Bergmann's rule and the resource seasonality hypothesis in Malagasy primates using GIS-based climate data. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 401–408. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22002
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2011
- Discovery Grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- NSF grant. Grant Number: BCS-0923791
- Yale University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.