New craniodental material of Pronothodectes gaoi Fox (Mammalia, “Plesiadapiformes”) and relationships among members of Plesiadapidae
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 511–550, April 2012
How to Cite
Boyer, D. M., Scott, C. S. and Fox, R. C. (2012), New craniodental material of Pronothodectes gaoi Fox (Mammalia, “Plesiadapiformes”) and relationships among members of Plesiadapidae. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 511–550. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22003
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0129601, EAR-0308902, BCS-0622544
- American Society of Mammalogists, Evolving Earth Foundation, and Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_22003_sm_SuppFigures.doc||5605K||Supporting Information Figures 1–7|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.