Technical note: Interpreting stable carbon isotopes in human tooth enamel: An examination of tissue spacings from South Africa
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 499–507, March 2012
How to Cite
Loftus, E. and Sealy, J. (2012), Technical note: Interpreting stable carbon isotopes in human tooth enamel: An examination of tissue spacings from South Africa. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 499–507. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22012
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
- National Research Foundation of South Africa
- University of Cape Town
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!