These authors contributed equally to this work.
The population genetics of quechuas, the largest native south american group: Autosomal sequences, SNPs, and microsatellites evidence high level of diversity
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 443–451, March 2012
How to Cite
Scliar, M. O., Soares-Souza, G. B., Chevitarese, J., Lemos, L., Magalhães, W. C.S., Fagundes, N. J., Bonatto, S. L., Yeager, M., Chanock, S. J. and Tarazona-Santos, E. (2012), The population genetics of quechuas, the largest native south american group: Autosomal sequences, SNPs, and microsatellites evidence high level of diversity. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 443–451. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22013
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (Brazil)
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa de Minas Gerais (Brazil)
- Brazilian Ministry of Education (Agency for the Development of Graduate Education-CAPES)
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!