Three-dimensional evaluation of root canal morphology in lower second premolars of early and middle pleistocene human populations from atapuerca (Burgos, Spain)
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 3, pages 452–461, March 2012
How to Cite
Prado-Simón, L., Martinón-Torres, M., Baca, P., Olejniczak, A. J., Gómez-Robles, A., Lapresa, M., Luis Arsuaga, J. and María Bermúdez de Castro, J. (2012), Three-dimensional evaluation of root canal morphology in lower second premolars of early and middle pleistocene human populations from atapuerca (Burgos, Spain). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 452–461. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22015
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- Atapuerca Foundation and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2009-12703-C03-01, 02, 03
- Junta de Castilla y León
- Proyecto Grupo de Excelencia. Grant Number: GR249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!