Gait selection and the ontogeny of quadrupedal walking in squirrel monkeys (Saimiri boliviensis)
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 580–592, April 2012
How to Cite
Young, J. W. (2012), Gait selection and the ontogeny of quadrupedal walking in squirrel monkeys (Saimiri boliviensis). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 580–592. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22016
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
- L.S.B. Leakey Foundation. Grant Number: 38648
- Interdepartmental Doctoral Program in Anthropological Sciences at Stony Brook University and NEOMED
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!