Disclaimer: Any opinion, finding, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material; are those of the author and do not reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Technical note: Tree truthing: How accurate are substrate estimates in primate field studies?†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 671–677, April 2012
How to Cite
Bezanson, M., Watts, S. M. and Jobin, M. J. (2012), Technical note: Tree truthing: How accurate are substrate estimates in primate field studies?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 671–677. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22037
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- AAPA professional development grant, Santa Clara University, Undergraduate Research Initiative
This article has been cited by: