Disclaimer: Any opinion, finding, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material; are those of the author and do not reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
Technical note: Tree truthing: How accurate are substrate estimates in primate field studies?†
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 671–677, April 2012
How to Cite
Bezanson, M., Watts, S. M. and Jobin, M. J. (2012), Technical note: Tree truthing: How accurate are substrate estimates in primate field studies?. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 147: 671–677. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22037
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- AAPA professional development grant, Santa Clara University, Undergraduate Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!