High mitochondrial mutation rates estimated from deep-rooting costa rican pedigrees
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 327–333, July 2012
How to Cite
Madrigal, L., (Posthumously), L. C., Melendez-Obando, M., Villegas-Palma, R., Barrantes, R., Raventos, H., Pereira, R., Luiselli, D., Pettener, D. and Barbujani, G. (2012), High mitochondrial mutation rates estimated from deep-rooting costa rican pedigrees. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 327–333. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22052
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Aging. Grant Number: 1-R03-AG022616-01
- Italian Ministry of Universities and Research (MIUR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!