A study of surnames in china through isonymy
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 341–350, July 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Chen, L., Yuan, Y. and Chen, J. (2012), A study of surnames in china through isonymy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 341–350. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22055
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences. Grant Number: 11YJC840006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!