A study of surnames in china through isonymy
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 341–350, July 2012
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Chen, L., Yuan, Y. and Chen, J. (2012), A study of surnames in china through isonymy. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 341–350. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22055
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences. Grant Number: 11YJC840006
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|AJPA_22055_sm_SuppTab1.doc||255K||Supporting Information Table 1. The 100 most frequent surnames in Song Dynasty, Yuan Dynasty, Ming Dynasty and the present with their corresponding frequency, f.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.