Terrestrial nest-building by wild chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes): Implications for the tree-to-ground sleep transition in early hominins
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 351–361, July 2012
How to Cite
Koops, K., McGrew, W. C., Matsuzawa, T. and Knapp, L. A. (2012), Terrestrial nest-building by wild chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes): Implications for the tree-to-ground sleep transition in early hominins. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 351–361. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22056
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
- Great Ape Conservation Action Fund (Conservation International, IUCN/SSC Primate Specialist Group)
- Gates Cambridge Trust
- Lucie Burgers Foundation
- Schure-Beijerinck-Popping Foundation
- International Primatological Society
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 12002009, 16002001, 20002001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!