Multi-isotopic analysis reveals individual mobility and diet at the early iron age monumental tumulus of magdalenenberg, germany
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 406–421, July 2012
How to Cite
Oelze, V. M., Koch, J. K., Kupke, K., Nehlich, O., Zäuner, S., Wahl, J., Weise, S. M., Rieckhoff, S. and Richards, M. P. (2012), Multi-isotopic analysis reveals individual mobility and diet at the early iron age monumental tumulus of magdalenenberg, germany. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 406–421. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22063
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- Federal Ministry for Education and Science, Germany (BMBF), Förderkennzeichen 01UA0811B
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!