Scurvy in the Great Irish Famine: Evidence of vitamin C deficiency from a mid-19th century skeletal population†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 512–524, August 2012
How to Cite
Geber, J. and Murphy, E. (2012), Scurvy in the Great Irish Famine: Evidence of vitamin C deficiency from a mid-19th century skeletal population. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 512–524. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22066
Re-use of this article is permitted in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out at http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/onlineopen#OnlineOpen_Terms
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 096435
- Johan & Jakob Söderberg's Foundation, Margaret Gowen & Co. Ltd, Emily Sarah Montgomery Travel Scholarship, School of Geography, Archaeology and Palaeoecology, Queen's University Belfast, MacDonagh Junction Developments
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.