Author contributions: R.S., J.M, R.G, and W.C designed research; R.S., J.M., and W.C. conducted research; R.S. and W.C. analyzed data; all authors participated in writing the manuscript; and, W.C. had primary responsibility for final content. All authors read and approved the final manuscript.
Early anthropometric indices predict short stature and overweight status in a cohort of peruvians in early adolescence†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 451–461, July 2012
How to Cite
Sterling, R., Miranda, J. J., Gilman, R. H., Cabrera, L., Sterling, C. R., Bern, C. and Checkley, W. (2012), Early anthropometric indices predict short stature and overweight status in a cohort of peruvians in early adolescence. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 451–461. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22073
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: U01-A135894
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HHSN268200900033C, K99HL096955
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T35AI065385
- Johns Hopkins University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!