Ecology and sociality in a multilevel society: Ecological determinants of spatial cohesion in hamadryas baboons
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 580–588, August 2012
How to Cite
Schreier, A. L. and Swedell, L. (2012), Ecology and sociality in a multilevel society: Ecological determinants of spatial cohesion in hamadryas baboons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 580–588. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22076
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
- The City University of New York PSC-CUNY Research Award Program
- The New York Consortium in Evolutionary Primatology
- City University of New York PhD Program in Anthropology. Grant Number: 66588-0035
- Unknown funding agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!