Dental microwear and stable isotopes inform the paleoecology of extinct hominins
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Special symposium issue: Primate Dental Ecology: How Teeth Respond to the Environment
Volume 148, Issue 2, pages 285–317, June 2012
How to Cite
Grine, F. E., Sponheimer, M., Ungar, P. S., Lee-Thorp, J. and Teaford, M. F. (2012), Dental microwear and stable isotopes inform the paleoecology of extinct hominins. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 285–317. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22086
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2011
- National Science Foundation SBR 9804882, National Research Foundation of South Africa, The Wenner Gren Foundation, The Leakey Foundation, The University of Cape Town, The University of Bradford, The University of Colorado, Boulder, The University of Oxford
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!