Activity patterns in New Kingdom Nubia: An examination of entheseal remodeling and osteoarthritis at Tombos
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 60–70, September 2012
How to Cite
Schrader, S. A. (2012), Activity patterns in New Kingdom Nubia: An examination of entheseal remodeling and osteoarthritis at Tombos. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 60–70. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22094
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0313247
- The National Geographic Society, The University of California at Santa Barbara
- Institute for Bioarchaeology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!