Brief communication: Hand preference for bimanual and unimanual feeding in captive gorillas: Extension in a second colony of apes
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 148, Issue 4, pages 641–647, August 2012
How to Cite
Lambert, M. (2012), Brief communication: Hand preference for bimanual and unimanual feeding in captive gorillas: Extension in a second colony of apes. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 148: 641–647. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22095
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!