Diet, residential origin, and pathology at Machu Picchu, Peru
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 71–83, September 2012
How to Cite
Turner, B. L. and Armelagos, G. J. (2012), Diet, residential origin, and pathology at Machu Picchu, Peru. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 71–83. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22096
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS-0615409
- Department of Anthropology at Emory University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.