Disclaimer: The research presented in this manuscript was not conducted under the auspices of the New York City Office of Chief Medical Examiner (NYC-OCME). The opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the opinions of the NYC-OCME.
The utility of osteon shape and circularity for differentiating human and non-human Haversian bone†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 84–91, September 2012
How to Cite
Dominguez, V. M. and Crowder, C. M. (2012), The utility of osteon shape and circularity for differentiating human and non-human Haversian bone. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 149: 84–91. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22097
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!